Sunday, February 17, 2013

Jewelry drawer... Before and After!

I have a little bit of a problem.... I have way too much jewelry. I cant help it. I have a pretty plain and basic wardrobe so I dress it up with my jewelry. I have a jewelry armoire in the guest room with my classic pieces that I don't wear as much and my keepsake jewelry. I keep things in there like my class rings, pearls, etc.

So, in the bedroom I have a drawer dedicated to my jewelry I wear often. I have a lot of random pieces from all over and I sell Lia Sophia jewelry so I have tons of it too! It was a total mess. All of my necklaces were tangled up. I couldn't find half of my earrings, you get the point. I have been meaning to organize this drawer but never got around to it. The other day, I was at Michaels and they had jewelry organizers on sale 60% off. It was a sign from God, telling me to clean my crap up.

I got 3 organizer trays and went to town. In theory, I could have used another drawer but I have to put my clothes somewhere. I was happy the way it turned out. I actually don't mind picking out my jewelry now. Its like a display piece, I would keep my drawer open if I wasn't so OCD!

Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment