Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pinterest- Nailed it of Failed it?

Here is another Pinterest- Nailed it of Failed it project!

I will take a project, recipe, or idea from Pinterest, my most favorite site out there, and do it myself, see if it works or turns out like it is supposed to in the picture. This should be fun!

I found this pin for Flourless Chocolate Brownie Cookies, they looked delish so I had to try them. I mean, they are good for you and healthy if they don't have flour in them, right?

Here is the easy recipe and the original link:
http://creativekitchenadventures.com/



Ingredients
  • 3 cups powdered sugar
  • 2/3 cup unsweetened Dutch-processed cocoa powder
  • 1/4 tsp sea salt
  • 3 large egg whites, at room temperature
  • 1 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
  • 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. In a large bowl, mix together powdered sugar, cocoa powder and sea salt. Add in vanilla. Whisk in egg whites until just moistened. Add in chocolate chips.
  3. Spoon thick fudgy batter onto cookie sheets in small mounds. Chill for 5 or so minutes to keep them from spreading when they bake.
  4. Bake for 14 minutes or until tops are glossy and lightly cracked.
Super easy, right? They look kind of gross when you put them on the cookie sheet, I wont lie. But they are so good!
 
Mine did not look as perfect as the ones on Pinterest, but they tasted awesome!
 
Defiantly a Pinterest Nailed It!
 
Original Photo of Cookies (the goal)

And my cookies, kind of the same?
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment